Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes your first name, last name, employer name and User ID (or similar identifier).
- Contact Data includes your email address, phone number, product order details, billing address and delivery address.
- Front-End Usage Data includes:
- Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, the pages you viewed, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, mouse-overs, and methods used to browse away from the page), the operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website;
- Your internet protocol (IP) address, your page path, your login data (including User ID), browser type and version, browser user agent, timestamp and location, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system on the devices you use to access the Apps and/or the Services;
- Back-End Usage Data includes:
- Your login data (including User ID)
with Front-End Usage Data and Back-End Usage Data together “Usage Data”.
Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data.
SEVEN BRIDGES LIMITED is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as "7b", "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice).If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details set out below.